We are on the hunt for an analytical and innovative Salesforce Developer to be part of our highly motivated Internal Systems team in Toronto, Ontario.
The Salesforce Developer will primarily contribute to the development & implementation of standard and custom salesforce applications by recommending approaches in line with industry best practices. The successful candidate will act as a subject matter expert on the technical aspects of Salesforce application & demonstrate in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the platform
- Connect with internal/external stakeholders to collect and understand business requirements and translate those requirements into a design/process data model in Salesforce
- Develop highly customized applications using Apex code and Visualforce Pages and perform sandbox, unit test and data migration
- Manage applicable phases of systems implementations (e.g. configuration, customization, integration, data migration)
- Monitor operational performance, implement changes, and apply updates when required
- Document business requirements, specifications, process flows, application designs, application configuration, testing and release management
- Configure Salesforce applications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.
- Prepare and review documents including functional specifications, technical designs, user manuals and maintenance manuals
- Ensure data security is enforced through the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules
- Contribute to multiple phases of systems implementations such as data conversion, configuration, integration and customization
- Proactively work with TouchBistro employees to ensure appropriate levels of support are given, problems are resolved in a timely way, and enhancements are prioritized to provide improvements that support the business
- Train internal teams to make the best use of tools and technologies
- Be proactive in keeping up-to-date in new developments and technologies within the IT industry
ALL ABOUT YOU
- You are a Certified Salesforce.com Developer (DEV450 preferred)
- You have at least 2 years development experience with Salesforce.com (Apex and Visualforce)
- Bachelor's’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Extensive experience in Salesforce configuration & administration
- Hands on experience on Salesforce.com Developer Toolkit (force.com IDE), Triggers, Visual Force Pages, data migration tools and Apex classes, Controllers, SOQL and SOSL
- Familiarity with third party systems, agile project management tools, and Salesforce Applications
- Solution-focused, takes initiative to work effectively within established guidelines and deadlines
NICE TO HAVE
- Development experience in Microsoft Web environment using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft .Net Framework
- Development experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other relational databases
- Experience in other development languages. i.e. Java, C#, and etc.
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process