TouchBistro is seeking an experienced Manager, Business Development to join our Toronto team. In this role, you will help us build and scale a team of high performing Business Development Representatives who are tasked with growing our US footprint within the restaurant and hospitality segment.
You will lead a highly visible and motivated team that generates leads and achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll have the opportunity to build and create, and become a valuable contributor to the overall sales strategy to successfully align business development objectives with corporate objectives in a key market.
- Hire, manage, and train a team of talented of reps to be hunters, every rep is a certified cold caller
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives
- Build a winning culture by coaching and mentoring team members
- Develop representatives into sales-ready candidates to ensure professional development and growth
- Report on sales activity, call metrics and forecast to Sales leadership
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
ALL ABOUT YOU
- You are ready to take on a management role or have previous experience managing a team of high performing reps
- Fearless cold caller, (If you've never made cold calls this isn't the job for you)
- 2+ years of business development experience as an individual contributor
- 2+ years sales/lead management experience
- University/College Degree in a relevant field
- Proven record of success in a SaaS or technology environment
- Successful track record in high volume transactional sales
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks for the team
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Working knowledge/experience of the Restaurant/POS space is a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process