We are on the hunt for an analytical and innovative Salesforce Administrator to be part of our highly motivated Internal Systems team in Toronto, Ontario.
The Salesforce Admin will contribute to the development and implementation of standard and custom Salesforce applications. You will act as a subject matter expert on the technical aspects in line with industry best practices, and demonstrate in-depth understanding of the capabilities or constraints of the platform. The purpose of this role is to create efficiencies for the organization as a whole and streamline internal processes.
- Support internal stakeholders and end users by resolving SFDC issues, change requests, and other administrative needs
- Manage change requests by gathering business requirements, specifications, process flows, application designs, configuration, testing and release management
- Configure, develop, enhance, and support highly customized applications or tools, intelligent workflows and applications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.
- Manage multiple phases of systems implementations such as data conversion, configuration, integration and customization
- Monitor operational performance, implement changes, and apply updates or enhancements when required
- Ensure data security is enforced through the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules
- Train TouchBistro employees on best practices for tools and technologies
ALL ABOUT YOU
- You are Salesforce Admin Certified and/or Salesforce Platform App Builder Certified
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Admin experience
- Advanced experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Lightning
- Proficient with Salesforce Process Builder, Workflows, Flow and Validation Rules
- Experience with large scale deployments across multiple environments, managed packages, multiple changesets and other deployment tools
- Experience with building reports and dashboards
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to problem solve
NICE TO HAVE
- SFDC Developer Toolkit (force.com IDE) including Triggers, VisualForce Pages, data migration tools and Apex classes, Controllers, SOQL and SOSL
- Microsoft/.Net Development
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process