TouchBistro is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our Marketing team. As the Project Manager you will work closely with various marketing stakeholders, providing superior project management for campaign deployment, and ensuring flawless execution of each individual project.
In this role, you will be responsible for shaping project priorities, timing as well as managing vendor relationships, as required. Your time will be split between core Marketing and Product Marketing initiatives. This role requires extraordinary coordination and attention to detail as you will be seeing projects through from the ideation stage to launch.
- Spearhead a variety of B2B marketing and corporate projects while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Review all project specifications with internal stakeholders from kickoff to execution
- Manage project timelines and stakeholder expectations across multiple departments
- Collaborate with the following internal departments: Design, Content, Lead Generation, Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Customer Success & Sales
- Act as a troubleshooter and problem solver throughout the life cycle of projects, and identify any issues requiring escalation
- Ensure work is delivered with highest level of quality at all times
- Implement process improvements in order to increase output, and drive efficiency
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Minimum 4 years Project Management experience in a fast paced B2B SaaS environment
- University/College Degree in a relevant field
- Hands on experience with PM software (Wrike Project Management Platform is a plus!)
- Highly proficient with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possessing a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills and demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process