Looking to work for an awesome team? You've come to the right place! Our developers are a tight-knit group helping drive substantial product development as we continue to grow. Fix it, Ship it, Own it is our department mantra and we try to live it daily. We value shipping quality code that delivers end-to-end functionality and then iterating and improving on that code using feedback loops from our observability stack.
TouchBistro is looking for Senior Mobile Software Developers (iOS). Our POS system is evolving and our customers are demanding more product capabilities and more flexibility with the current feature set. As a member of the Technology team, you will have the chance to work on some of our current product's iOS features to help deliver and iterate on solutions that meet these demands.
Our current stack is built around some Objective-C and a whole lot of Swift! The development team is poised for growth and along with that comes many opportunities to learn different skills both technical and non.
- Create features using Swift and work to slowly iterate away from our legacy Objective-C chunks
- Keep up-to-date with best practices and tooling from the iOS community
- Openly collaborate with your team to solve problems and learn from failures
- Mentor others and help lead estimation efforts on your team
- Fix it! Ship it! Own it!
ALL ABOUT YOU
- In-depth knowledge of Swift or Objective-C
- 5+ years of experience developing native iOS apps in a production setting
- Deep understanding of blocks, GCD, memory management, and Cocoa design patterns
- Demonstrated history with UIKit, Core Animation, Core Data and SQLite
- Experience with various app architectures, like MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Thorough understanding of networking and RESTful APIs
- Experience working on teams in an agile-scrum environment
- Ability to clearly communicate, help lead technical decision making, mentor less experienced developers and estimate delivery effectively
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process