We are a group of passionate individuals working towards making TouchBistro the #1 global POS product. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, and freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal and professional growth, true teamwork and collaboration, and celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, and aren’t afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, get in touch!
TouchBistro is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for managing, improving and building out development workflows and production systems as the company continues to scale!
- Work alongside the development & data infrastructure teams & enable them to release code quickly and securely in production
- Improve system reliability through disaster recovery, high availability & fault tolerance initiatives
- Suggest & implement continuous improvements & automations for application infrastructure & security
- Participate in DevOps design, reviews & best practice discussions
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3+ years of experience in AWS, focused mainly on cloud networking, EC2/ECS, RDS, S3/Cloudfront, Route53/Cloud Map, ACM & Cloud Security Best Practices,
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools (e.g. Terraform or similar)
- Working knowledge of configuration management software/tools. (e.g. Ansible)
- Experience with application & infrastructure performance monitoring (Amazon CloudWatch, New Relic, Datadog) with good understanding of APM & Log aggregation.
- Experience in working with UNIX-like operating systems, virtualization, containers (Docker), orchestration with ECS/EKS or similar, and core networking concepts
- Understanding of CI/CD systems (e.g. CircleCI, Jenkins etc) and experienced in building & maintaining application deployment pipelines.
- Able to occasionally work out of hours and be part of an on-call rotation
- Advanced Networking concepts in AWS
- Experience with Container orchestration framework and Service mesh, like Elastic Container Service & AWS App Mesh.
- Experience in developing with AWS SDK/CDKs
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process