TouchBistro is seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Manager, Field Sales to lead a team of Territory Account Executives who are tasked with growing our footprint within the restaurant and hospitality segment in North America. This individual will lead a highly visible and motivated team that generates revenue and achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to the sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan for sales to achieve corporate objectives.
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team, which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Account Executives on the sales process
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings and coaching on strategies to create pipeline and drive closure
- Reporting on sales activity, productivity and forecast to senior sales management
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 5+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor position, including 2+ years sales management
- Proven record of sales success in a similar software application environment
- Successful track record in a high volume transactional sales environment
- Working knowledge/experience of the Restaurant/POS space a plus
- You are highly organized and able to prioritize tasks for the team
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to hire and train new Account Executives
- Related Bachelor's degree
- Up to 25% travel and a valid passport is required
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process