TouchBistro is looking for quick-thinking, vibrant and naturally curious individuals to join our leading sales team as Business Development Representatives. In this role, you are responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads and opportunities within our current customer base for our POS solution which includes warm and cold outreach via phone, email and text. You will also be responsible in keeping up-to-date with new restaurant and hospitality trends and developing relationships with our current customers.
- Generate leads and build relationships with our current customers.
- Contact and qualify prospects through cold calls, emails, and video calls.
- Prioritize and organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Learn and leverage product features, partners, marketing and others to ensure goals are met
- Stay up-to-date with the competitive environment especially in the restaurant industry
- Ensure all sales activities are accurately recorded and tracked in Salesforce
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 1+ years of experience in either sales, customer service or restaurant management
- University Degree and/or 2 years College Diploma from an accredited institution
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to multitask, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, software, mobile and technology
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A track record of achievements or competition
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process