TouchBistro is looking for a Market Development Representative to join our Territory Sales team in New York City. Our iPad point-of-sale and integrated payments solution is used to help restaurateurs optimize their service, increase their sales and improve decision making. As a Market Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for canvassing a given territory, with the goal to set meetings for Account Executives. We’re looking for quick-thinking, vibrant and naturally curious individuals to join our leading sales team and thrive in this role.
- Generate leads and build relationships within the food & beverage industry within a specific territory
- Contact and qualify prospects through research, cold calls, emails, and in person
- Prioritize and organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Learn and leverage product features, partners, marketing and others to ensure goals are met
- Stay up-to-date with the competitive environment especially in the restaurant industry
- Ensure all sales activities are accurately recorded and tracked in Salesforce
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 1+ years of experience in corporate sales
- University Degree and/or 2 years College Diploma from an accredited institution
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to multi task, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, software, mobile and technology
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A track record of achievements or competition
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process