As an Account Manager at TouchBistro, you will be selling our suite of restaurant solution products to our existing customer base of restaurateurs in the U.S., Canada and around the world. This is a phone based role where you will answer inbound requests, and proactively call our customers. You will act as the point of contact and take full ownership of the sales cycle. You'll be surrounded by driven sales people who are super passionate about the restaurant industry, natural problem solvers, relationship builders and have a solution first mindset.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of TouchBistro's product features, hardware, integrated payments, pricing plans, promotions and competitive landscape
- Generate a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages including: lead generation, prospecting qualifying, demoing, following up and closing
- Apply sales methodology and educate potential clients during web demonstrations
- Organize, prioritize and forecast sales pipeline within Salesforce to ensure monthly quotas and KPIs are met
- Partner with our internal teams like professional services (onboarding), hardware, support, and billing to ensure that they are successful with our customer requests.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2+ Year(s) of full cycle sales experience from business development to closing deals
- High energy, confident and comfortable with speaking to customers in person or over the phone
- Passionate about sales, the restaurant industry and technology
- Ability to manage, forecast revenue/deal pipeline and review conversion rates using a CRM software
- Experience with discovery calls, prospecting and application of sales methodology
- A track record of self-improvement, upward growth and top performance with KPIs or quotas
- Completion of a University or College program
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process