Looking to work for an awesome team? You've come to the right place! Our developers are a tight-knit group helping drive substantial product development as we continue to grow. Fix it, Ship it, Own it is our department mantra and we try to live it daily. We value shipping quality code that delivers end-to-end functionality and then iterating and improving on that code using feedback loops from our observability stack.
TouchBistro is looking for Senior Frontend Software Developers. Our POS system is evolving and our customers are demanding more product capabilities and more flexibility with the current feature set. As a member of the Technology team, you will have the chance to work on some of our current product's cloud-backed features to help deliver and iterate on solutions that meet these demands.
- Openly collaborate with your team to solve problems and learn from failures
- Mentor others and help lead estimation efforts on your team
- Fix it! Ship it! Own it!
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Experience with state management libraries in a UI (we use React Context, but Redux, etc. is also great to have)
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs, JSON, object mutation and prototypical inheritance
- Some experience building and debugging RESTful APIs
- Experience working on teams in an agile-scrum environment
- Ability to clearly communicate, help lead technical decision making, mentor less experienced developers and estimate delivery effectively
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process