TouchBistro is looking for a Bilingual (Spanish/French) Menu Specialist to join our Customer Success team! You are a customer-centric individual who is solution focussed and thrives in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment where you can contribute to the success of restaurants all over the world.
In this position, you will partner with our Professional Services team to ensure an easy, smooth and efficient launch of TouchBistro's products and services. As a trusted partner to the customer, you will strategically break down and build out the restaurant's menu and determine the best solution to satisfy the customer's requests. To be successful in this role you will strive to understand the customer's business needs and ensure the successful adoption of TouchBistro for each and every customer you onboard.
- Collaborate with Implementation Consultants and our customers to structure and design menus
- Build out restaurant menus and floor-plans in the TouchBistro Point-of-Sale platform
- Coordinate and schedule menu walkthroughs with customers
- Proactively pursue a solution-oriented approach to menu creation with special consideration to TouchBistro reporting efficiency
- Implement time sensitive menu adjustments to client specifications (as required)
- Aim to update processes and workflows to aid in accelerating menu completion while reducing errors
- Use your experience to teach others on the team, PS and our customers best practices and tips and tricks
- Be solution focused and recommend solutions to our customers as you work with them
- Update documentation for the team and customers as needed
- Thrive in a metrics driven environment
- Live the TouchBistro Values every day
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bilingual in English and Spanish/French, both oral and written
- University/College Degree in a relevant field
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Restaurant/bar experience is a plus!
- Working knowledge of Apple technology (iPads, iOS, Mac OS)
- Strong software troubleshooting skills
- Ability to make timely decisions associated with process updates
- Self-starter who is capable of working both independently with minimal supervision and in a team setting
- Experience using CRMs (and other web-based platforms) to maintain and track client interactions and accounts is always a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process