TouchBistro is looking for quick-thinking, vibrant and naturally curious individuals to join our leading sales team as a Sales Development Representatives. In this role, you are responsible qualifying leads and opportunities for our POS solution via phone, email and text. You will also be responsible in keeping up-to-date with new restaurant and hospitality trends and developing your own book of business for TouchBistro.
- Prospect and qualify warm leads from demand generation
- Conduct over-the-phone prospecting
- Prioritize and organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Record and update data in Salesforce
- Learn and leverage product features, partners, marketing and others to ensure goals are met
- Research leads and stay in tune with changes in the restaurant and hospitality industry
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times
ALL ABOUT YOU
- University or College Degree in a relevant field
- Competitive nature, goal-oriented and results-driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to 'think quick on your feet'
- Highly organized with ability to multi task and prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about hospitality, sales and technology
- High energy and a positive attitude
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We’re a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you’ll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you’ll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process