Total Brain is a digital neurotechnology. We leverage digital technology, neuroscience and biometrics to help individuals monitor and support their mental health and wellness.
We sell our value proposition to enterprise employers, large consumer groups and mental health/addiction clinics.
The company was founded by Dr Evian Gordon, Md, PhD in 2000. It is headquartered in San Francisco but staff are largely decentralized across the US and Sydney Australia where the company was publicly listed 20 years ago.
The below values define how we roll:
- Compassion: we deeply understand and help every stakeholder
- Passion: we are 100% present - 100% of the time
- Dispassion: we let go of what we don’t control and we make time to create energy for ourselves
Amidst the social chaos created by COVID, our company is growing and doubling its headcount in 2020.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be Total Brain’s leader and champion with National and Regional benefits consultants and key distribution channel partners.
- This role is responsible for leading the identification, navigation and development of relationships with senior level partners at designated firms and vendors.
- You will partner with Total Brain’s sales and client success teams to ensure ongoing revenue generation through partner firms and vendors, while personally maintaining executive-level relationships.
- Architect compelling, mutually advantageous strategies that support Total Brain’s growth and profitability goals.
- Represent voice of the market to drive Total Brain’s sales messaging, and product and marketing roadmaps.
- Maintain accurate records leveraging Salesforce/Hubspot, and regularly provide pipeline updates highlighting revenue expectations, RFP volume and advocacy rating.
What you’ll need:
- The temperament and experience to drive revenue in a startup environment. Hungry, humble and smart!
- 4+ years of Enterprise consultant and channel partner relations experience at a health tech company.
- Ability to articulate historic, relevant, partnership objectives- with a track record of meeting or exceeding goals.
- Ability to demonstrate existing network of key contacts across channel partners and major consulting firms such as Mercer, AON, Willis Towers Watson, Alliant, Gallagher & Lockton.
- Professional market-facing skills. Must be polished, articulate and credible when communicating with partners in business and social settings.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong technical acumen and familiarity with how software is built and a deep appreciation for the responsibility that comes with influencing a product roadmap.
- Ability to both disagree and handle disagreement graciously--better still, to be able to learn from it.
- Experience working closely with Client Success, Product, Marketing and Engineering teams in a productive manner.
Total Brain offers:
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible Workplace
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Two Company Wide Offsite Retreats Per Year (once travel restrictions have lifted)