Total Brain is a digital neurotechnology. We leverage digital technology, neuroscience and biometrics to help individuals monitor and support their mental health and wellness.
We sell our value proposition to enterprise employers, large consumer groups and mental health/addiction clinics.
The company was founded by Dr Evian Gordon, Md, PhD in 2000. It is headquartered in San Francisco but staff are largely decentralized across the US and Sydney Australia where the company was publicly listed 20 years ago.
The below values define how we roll:
- Compassion: we deeply understand and help every stakeholder
- Passion: we are 100% present - 100% of the time
- Dispassion: we let go of what we don’t control and we make time to create energy for ourselves
Amidst the social chaos created by COVID, our company is growing and doubling its headcount in 2020.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead Total Brain’s footprint into new revenue channels with like-minded and complementary partners, primarily within the Affinity (large tech) channel.
- Develop and deploy Total Brain’s GTM strategy and operating model for new revenue streams, including market mapping, defining target customers, competition, estimated revenue potential, success metrics, market messaging, and launch.
- Negotiate complex financials and SLA’s that support Total Brain’s growth and profitability goals.
- Navigate and partner with internal teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing) and senior leaders to ensure optimal outcomes and alignment with corporate vision.
- Develop infrastructure for managing and tracking pipeline and newly emerged partnerships. Maintain thorough, accurate records at all times.
What you’ll need:
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with experience and knowledge to spearhead Total Brain’s entry into new markets. You will be the leader of our Business Development initiatives and need to possess the vision, creativity and scrappiness to drive real results in a manner that is professional and drives mutually beneficial results for us and our patterns.
- 6+ years of experience opening new revenue channels, particularly within large technology spaces.
- 2+ years with a large management consulting firm is preferred.
- Ability to quantify and demonstrate a track record of identifying, architecting and managing complex business partnerships that involve opening new revenue markets and driving market share. Examples should include working across all levels of an organization with multiple stakeholders and layers of buy-in.
- Professional market-facing skills. Must be polished, articulate and credible when communicating with partners in business and social settings.
- Strong technical acumen and familiarity with how software is built. A deep appreciation for the responsibility that comes with influencing and impacting a product roadmap.
- Ability to both disagree and handle disagreement graciously--better still, to be able to learn from it.
- Experience working closely with internal Client Success, Product, Marketing and Engineering teams in a productive manner.
Total Brain offers:
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible Workplace
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Two Company Wide Offsite Retreats Per Year (once travel restrictions have lifted)