Total Brain is a digital neurotechnology. We leverage digital technology, neuroscience and biometrics to help individuals monitor and support their mental health and wellness.
We sell our value proposition to enterprise employers, large consumer groups and mental health/addiction clinics.
The company was founded by Dr Evian Gordon, Md, PhD in 2000. It is headquartered in San Francisco but staff are largely decentralized across the US and Sydney Australia where the company was publicly listed 20 years ago.
The below values define how we roll:
- Compassion: we deeply understand and help every stakeholder
- Passion: we are 100% present - 100% of the time
- Dispassion: we let go of what we don’t control and we make time to create energy for ourselves
Amidst the social chaos created by COVID, our company is growing and doubling its headcount in 2020.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive new business revenue with enterprise prospects, focusing on HR leaders within Fortune 100 companies. Must be comfortable pitching to C-level executives.
- Negotiate financials and performance guarantees that support Total Brain’s growth and profitability goals.
- Represent Voice of the Customer (VOC) to drive Total Brain’s product and marketing roadmaps.
- Navigate and partner with internal teams and leadership to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Create client and consultant advocates who will speak on our behalf.
- Participate in industry conferences and webinars with prospects, clients and partners.
- Maintain accurate sales records leveraging Salesforce/Hubspot, and regularly provide pipeline updates highlighting revenue expectations, probability rating and projected close dates.
- Act as an internal and external evangelist of Total Brain.
What you’ll need:
- The temperament and experience to drive enterprise sales in a startup environment. Hungry, humble and smart!
- 6+ years of enterprise sales experience at a health tech company, with no less than 3 years experience selling to senior level HR teams from Fortune 100 companies.
- Extensive and deep network within Fortune 100 HR, consultant and broker communities.
- Demonstrated strategic sales planning throughout the sales process from top of the funnel through executed contract and onboarding.
- Ability to articulate historic sales goals, with a track record of meeting or exceeding quota.
- Professional market-facing skills. Must be polished, articulate and credible when communicating with partners in business and social settings.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong technical acumen and familiarity with how software is built and a deep appreciation for the responsibility that comes with influencing a product roadmap.
- Ability to both disagree and handle disagreement graciously--better still, to be able to learn from it.
- Experience working closely with Client Success, Product, Marketing and Engineering teams in a productive manner.
Total Brain offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Employee Stock Options
- A flexible, collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Competitive benefits (options for individual and/or family medical, dental and vision plans, commuter benefits, medical & dependant flexible spending accounts)
- 401(k) Plan
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Two Company Wide Offsite Retreats Per Year (once travel restrictions have lifted)
- Regular science education sessions, and all hands meetings
- Maternity and Parental paid leave
- Full access to the Total Brain platform for you and your loved ones