Torq is your security product’s favorite security product. Our enterprise-grade security hyperautomation platform unifies and automates the entire security infrastructure to deliver unparalleled protection and productivity. Torq drives maximum value and efficiency from existing security investments. It supercharges security teams across the Fortune 500 with powerful, easy-to-use no-code, low-code, and full-code workflows that reduce manual tasks, freeing security professionals to focus on higher-value strategic activities.
There’s electricity in the air at Torq. We’re a dynamic, extremely motivated team of go-getters. Every one of us is inspired to propel our customer and partner ecosystem to new heights through hyperautomation. We’re always looking for amazing people across every discipline to join Torq.
We're seeking a senior product designer to join our team and help us elevate our products to the next level. As a senior product designer, your responsibilities will include leading the design of new features and products and enhancing the design of existing ones. You will work closely with the product management and engineering teams to ensure that the products you design are aesthetically pleasing, user-friendly, practical, and technically sound. In addition to your strong design skills, we are seeking a senior product designer who is a creative problem solver who can think outside the box.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that designs are feasible and meet business objectives.
- Conduct user research and testing to inform design decisions.
- Create lo-fi wireframes, user flows, and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Develop and upkeep the design system for consistent product experiences.
- Participate in design reviews and provide constructive feedback.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure successful implementation of designs.
- Measure the success of designed products and iterate accordingly.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in design.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Expert in UX research methods, including usability testing, surveys, user interviews, etc.
- Extensive tried-and-tested experience in producing high-level composition (layout, typography, colors).
- Hands-on experience in developing a design system/UI Library.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools: Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Being proactive, well-structured, and attentive to details.
- Great communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
About the Company
Torq is leading the way in hyperautomation, which involves rapidly identifying, evaluating, integrating, and automating various business and IT processes. Torq eliminates the need for security teams to handle threat detection and resolution on a large scale manually. It also facilitates smooth communication and collaboration across all systems. With Torq, security professionals can effortlessly create automated workflows that enable them to respond to threats more quickly, automatically address risks, and provide enhanced security for their teams.