Torn Banner Studios recently launched Chivalry 2, the sequel to our multi-million copy selling original. We are a small independent video game studio of around 80 developers in Toronto and we love creating innovative new experiences that focus on challenge and fun.
About the Role
As a Character Rigger you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of issues and challenges to tackle across various areas of the game. You’ll be working directly with studio leadership, our animators and the character art department to bring our characters alive. The ideal candidate would have a keen interest in participating in the rigging pipeline as a whole and has a strong sense of quality.
- Relevant professional experience as a character rigger
- A strong portfolio of work that exemplifies the creation of a variety of high quality character rigs
- Experience building and maintaining a rigging pipeline
- Maya and Python expert
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking
- An understanding and passion for video games
- The drive and the ability to take on research and self-education
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience developing AAA titles on multiple platforms
- Professional experience developing First Person Shooters
Benefits & Perks
- 6.5 weeks Paid vacation
- Game Launch Bonus Structure
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule and work location
- Healthcare & benefits
To see our team, our office and what we do as a company visit tornbanner.com/
Torn Banner Studios has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, let us know and we will work with you to provide accommodation.