About the Company
At Torc, we have always believed that autonomous vehicle technology will transform how we travel, move freight, and do business.
A leader in autonomous driving since 2007, Torc has spent over a decade commercializing our solutions with experienced partners. Now a part of the Daimler family, we are focused solely on developing software for automated trucks to transform how the world moves freight.
Join us and catapult your career with the company that helped pioneer autonomous technology, and the first AV software company with the vision to partner directly with a truck manufacturer.
Meet the Team:
We’re looking for experienced, development focused IAM Engineer to identify, design, and manage the implementation of Identity & Access Management solutions. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background working with IAM systems and software solutions, excellent critical thinking skills, knowledge of best practices in business processes, and a motivation to drive positive change.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement solutions to drive improvements in Identity & Access Management, with emphasis on automation, efficiency, and scalability.
- Enhance the capabilities of the existing IAM product through API development. Maintain a presence in online communities to collaborate with others on best practices and emerging trends.
- Work with Business Systems Analysts to solve organizational information issues, which includes defining and managing team and role-based employee attributes.
- Take a lead role in extending access to existing client applications using IAM automation, collaborating across teams and managing all aspects of implementation, training, and operational
What you’ll need to Succeed:
- BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years of experience
- High-level programming and scripting languages, task automation, event triggers
- API development
- Linux/Windows environments
- Enterprise applications (Okta, Jira, Confluence, Office 365)
- Proven track record of successful delivery of complex projects
- Performance metrics and analysis
- Troubleshooting skills (real-time and in-depth analysis)
- Experience designing and implementing IAM solutions with automated provisioning
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Proficiency in business intelligence and data analytics
Perks of Being a Full-time Torc’r
Torc cares about our team members and we strive to provide benefits and resources to support their health, work/life balance, and future. Our culture is collaborative, energetic, and team focused. Torc offers:
- A competitive compensation package that includes a bonus component and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for full-time employees
- 401K plan with a 6% employer match
- Flexibility in schedule and generous paid vacation (available immediately after start date)
- Company-wide holiday office closures
- AD+D and Life Insurance
At Torc, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We celebrate the uniqueness of our Torc’rs and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, or disabilities.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications listed for this opportunity, we encourage you to apply. We’re always looking for those that are hungry, humble, and people smart and your unique experience may be a great fit for this role or others.