About the Company
At Torc, we have always believed that autonomous vehicle technology will transform how we travel, move freight, and do business.
A leader in autonomous driving since 2007, Torc has spent over a decade commercializing our solutions with experienced partners. Now a part of the Daimler family, we are focused solely on developing software for automated trucks to transform how the world moves freight.
Join us and catapult your career with the company that helped pioneer autonomous technology, and the first AV software company with the vision to partner directly with a truck manufacturer.
What you'll do:
- Greet and welcome visitors, complete sign in process and security requirements (distributing
and logging key cards and visitor badges).
- Receiving and distribution of mail.
- Interact with the individual executives on a daily basis and help on the coordinate special
projects and department activities, including booking conference rooms and catering.
- Actively participate in the planning, coordinating, and execution of company events, parties,
celebrations, and conferences.
- Helping on planning, coordinating, and preparing for events including helping in preparing the
event area and obtaining feedback from attendees.
- Inventory on office Supplies, identify vendors and purchasing.
- Nurture office morale; project a positive, energetic, and optimistic attitude. Observe
employees, vendors, and visitors and react professionally serving as Torc’s public image.
What you’ll need to Succeed:
- Be proactive and flexible.
- Be fluent in English
- Good knowledge in German – B2
- Enjoy working in a team with people from different backgrounds.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under strict deadlines.
- Knowledge in MS Office (Word and Outlook) and Zoom
At Torc, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We celebrate the uniqueness of our Torc’rs and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, or disabilities.
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications listed for this opportunity, we encourage you to apply. We’re always looking for those that are hungry, humble, and people smart and your unique experience may be a great fit for this role or others.