At Torc, we have always believed that autonomous vehicle technology will transform how we travel, ship goods, and do business.
A leader in autonomous driving since 2007, Torc has spent over a decade commercializing their autonomous solutions with experienced partners. Now a part of the Daimler family, we are developing automated trucks to transform transportation.
Join us and take your career to new heights with a company that helped pioneer autonomous technology. You’ll work with an experienced team of people who are committed to creating safer roads, and your contributions will have an impact on the future of transportation.
About the Role:
As Recruiting Coordinator on the Torc Talent Acquisition team, you will help with creating a world class candidate experience that will set us apart from the competition. We're looking for a recruiting coordinator to handle everything from scheduling interviews, to tracking candidate data, to ensuring that candidates have an amazing experience as they consider Torc as their employer of choice. The right candidate will thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving environment while keeping our candidates top of mind.
In this role you will focus primarily on our early talent pipeline and serve as a partner to our University Recruiting Program Manager helping to assist with our university recruiting strategy and year-round co-op program.
- Partner closely with recruiters, sourcers, and hiring managers to move candidates through the interview process
- Schedule candidate interviews, travel, and logistics in a timely and accurate manner
- Help to develop and improve recruiting processes from the ground up (e.g. tracking candidate data, identifying interview bottlenecks)
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Torc. Ensure candidates feel welcome, informed and taken care of. Manage all coordination of interviews virtually and onsite (often scheduling across time zones and requiring travel)
- Answer questions for both interviewers and candidates in a timely and polite manner
- Partner with your Recruiting Coordinator teammates to support each other as bandwidth allows
- Offer ideas to refine our processes and improve upon existing programs. Take on projects of impact to the candidate experience
- Handle candidate reimbursement for travel and ensure candidates understand the Torc travel policy ahead of travel
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline
- 2+ years experience as a human resources or talent acquisition coordinator preferred
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with an applicant tracking system preferred
- Ability to establish positive working relationships in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- A human-centric approach to your work. You want to be a resource for candidates, recruiters, and interviewers
- A mind geared toward logistics. You can crank on scheduling requests. You put your feet in the shoes of both the candidates and the interviewers to think of everything
- Time management skills that help you handle it all
- Polished written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, and friendly
- A desire to build the Torc team and expand your knowledge of recruiting
- Ability to be flexible
- You have superior attention to detail, organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information appropriately
Perks of Being a TORC’r
TORC cares about our team members and we strive to provide benefits and resources to support their health, work/life balance, and their future. Additionally, we are always open to suggestions to accommodate individual employee needs. TORC offers:
- Flexible work hours and generous paid vacation
- Collaborative, energetic, and team-focused work environment
- Being a part of a cutting-edge technology company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical/dental/vision/AD+D and Life Insurance
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Leadership development training