At Torc, we have always believed that autonomous vehicle technology will transform how we travel, ship goods, and do business.
A leader in autonomous driving since 2007, Torc has spent over a decade commercializing their autonomous solutions with experienced partners. Now a part of the Daimler family, we are developing automated trucks to transform transportation.
Join us and take your career to new heights with a company that helped pioneer autonomous technology. You’ll work with an experienced team of people who are committed to creating safer roads, and your contributions will have an impact on the future of transportation.
About the Role:
We are looking for a detail-oriented and strategically minded Senior Financial Analyst to join our finance team. The Senior Financial Analyst's responsibilities include assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial statements and reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as may be required by leadership. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will also be responsible for providing project teams with financial guidance and assisting with monthly close processes.
To be successful as a Senior Financial Analyst at Torc, you should be able to perform a variety of financial activities including planning, analysis, budgeting, and reporting. You should also have strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills and be able to present financial information and models in a concise and easily comprehensible manner.
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes.
- Understanding key business drivers.
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Performing research and analysis as required.
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related field of study
- 6+ years of experiences as an analyst with statistical analysis, project controlling and financial forecasting
- Computer skills to effectively use software to analyze financial information, maintain project costs, identify trends, and make forecasts; experience with ERP systems (such as SAP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build trust and strong relationships, effectively create reports and relate data, and communicate to a diverse workforce.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to plan, develop, coordinate resources, prioritize effectively, and maintain programs and initiatives simultaneously and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to determine the best use of resources to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced environment with quickly changing business needs
- Ability to ethically handle sensitive and confidential information with impartiality and professionalism.
Perks of Being a TORC’r
Torc cares about our team members and we strive to provide benefits and resources to support their health, work/life balance, and their future. Additionally, we are always open to suggestions to accommodate individual employee needs. Torc offers:
- Full coverage of monthly medical premiums for full-time employees
- Medical/dental/vision/ AD+D and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with employer matching
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Leadership development training
- Collaborative, energetic, and team-focused work environment
- Flexibility in schedule and generous paid vacation