At Torc, we have always believed that autonomous vehicle technology will transform how we travel, ship goods, and do business.
A leader in autonomous driving since 2007, Torc has spent over a decade commercializing their autonomous solutions with experienced partners. Now a part of the Daimler family, we are developing automated trucks to transform transportation.
Join us and take your career to new heights with a company that helped pioneer autonomous technology. You’ll work with an experienced team of people who are committed to creating safer roads, and your contributions will have an impact on the future of transportation.
Works within the Program Management Office and uses Atlassian solutions to help link business, management, development, and IT. Responsible for translating business requirements into well-architectured solutions that best leverage Atlassian tools. The role will own this process end-to-end from gathering requirements and architecting solutions to implementing and testing to providing maintenance, support, and training. Serves as a key role in the success of Torc’s current and continued growth as a company.
About the Role:
- Design, architecture, implementation, and documentation of Atlassian solutions that align with business objectives.
- Administer, configure, and support Atlassian tools, which may include some or all of the following: projects, spaces, permissions, users, roles, reporting, workflow, custom fields, issue security, scripting, add-ons, REST API.
- Work with end-users and business leadership to provide meaningful operational/performance data and metrics.
- Develop or improve best practices and ways to optimize Atlassian tool usage.
- Help guide and maintain the organization of data in Confluence.
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc demos and trainings of all Atlassian tools.
- Ensure systems are stable and available and that user issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Partner with IT on Atlassian tool performance and upgrades
- Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 5+ years’ experience in administration, configuration, and support of Atlassian tools
- Deep hands-on expertise with the Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence, and others) and supporting third party add-ons (BitBucket,Portfolio for JIRA, Structure, Tempo, etc.)
- Write custom and advanced queries with JQL and SJQL
- Construct custom dashboard using various filters and gadgets
- Analyze and review current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement
- Have a true passion for improving process through technology
- Work with minimal guidance in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong drive for results, effective work ethic, strong time management skills, and attention to quality and detail.
- Strong organizational skills to plan, develop, and maintain programs and initiatives simultaneously.
- Work with diverse teams with a collaborative attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to maturely maintain sensitive and confidential information
Perks of Being a TORC’r
Torc cares about our team members and we strive to provide benefits and resources to support their health, work/life balance, and their future. Additionally, we are always open to suggestions to accommodate individual employee needs. Torc offers:
- Full coverage of monthly medical premiums for full-time employees
- Medical/dental/vision/ AD+D and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with employer matching
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Leadership development training
- Collaborative, energetic, and team-focused work environment
- Flexibility in schedule and generous paid vacation