At Torc, we have always believed that autonomous vehicle technology will transform how we travel, ship goods, and do business.
A leader in autonomous driving since 2007, Torc has spent over a decade commercializing their autonomous solutions with experienced partners. Now a part of the Daimler family, we are developing automated trucks to transform transportation.
Join us and take your career to new heights with a company that helped pioneer autonomous technology. You’ll work with an experienced team of people who are committed to creating safer roads, and your contributions will have an impact on the future of transportation.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Junior Web Developer to support the integration and deployment of autonomous software to vehicles operating all over the world. You will be responsible for working closely with engineers to drive the technical road map of infrastructure operations while maintaining vehicle deployments and updates.
- Develop and maintain Web Applications and API's
- Work with the autonomous software development teams to provide new features and capabilities
- Develop and maintain standards-compliant and extensible code
- Fullstack Web Application and API development
- Agile Development (Scrum)
- Linux Command Line
- Docker & Docker Compose
- End-to-end testing experience
- Experience with a variety of web stacks
- DDD (Domain Driven Development), and Clean Architecture
- three.js or other 3D web framework
- Object-oriented development
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field
- 1-2 years of relevant industry experience
Perks of Being a Torc’r
Torc cares about our team members and we strive to provide benefits and resources to support their health, work/life balance, and their future. Additionally, we are always open to suggestions to accommodate individual employee needs. Torc offers:
- Full coverage of monthly medical premiums for full-time employees
- Medical/dental/vision/ AD+D and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with employer matching
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Leadership development training
- Collaborative, energetic, and team-focused work environment
- Flexibility in schedule and generous paid vacation