We are seeking people who are passionate about making a difference in the world. Torc is growing, and we’re assembling teams of creative, ambitious people who have the tenacity to make the impossible possible. Join us as we make our roads, workplaces, and missions safer for everyone.
Our culture is one of openness and transparency and our work reflects that. Torc’rs are encouraged to bring forward new ideas and initiatives, and no matter what job you are working on, you’ll be able to directly observe how your contribution comes to life in the solutions we create together.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced DevOps or Linux Engineer to support the integration and deployment of self-driving software to vehicles operating all over the world. You will be responsible for working closely with engineers to drive the technical road map of infrastructure operations while maintaining vehicle deployments and updates.
- Design and implement microservice web applications
- Work with the self-driving software development teams to provide new features and capabilities
- Develop and maintain standards-compliant and extensible code
- Front-end build tools (npm, webpack, grunt, Bower, etc.)
- Web Workers API
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with a variety of web stacks (LAMP, Django, etc.)
- three.js or other 3D web framework
- HTML5 video frameworks
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field
- 3 or more years of relevant industry experience
Perks of Being a Torc’r
Torc cares about our team members and we strive to provide benefits and resources to support their health, work/life balance, and their future. Additionally, we are always open to suggestions to accommodate individual employee needs. Torc offers:
- Flexible work hours and generous paid vacation
- Collaborative, energetic, and team-focused work environment
- Being a part of a cutting edge technology company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical/dental/vision/ AD+D and Life Insurance
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Leadership development training