At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious mission: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at ⅓ of retail value. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 74 million registered users and 135,000 active partners across 17 countries, have together already saved 200+ million meals from going to waste - avoiding almost 500,000 tonnes of CO2e!
Too Good To Go was named in FastCompany’s March 2022 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, and was honoured to be included in TIME’s list of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2022.
Our global impact is scaling daily, with a community of 67 million users across 17 countries, saving more than 190 million meals from going to waste. We are incredibly proud of this, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve - which is why we are looking for an Inside Sales Specialist to join our US team in Chicago!
As an Inside Sales Specialist you will use your negotiation and persuasion skills to bring new restaurant partners to Too Good To Go by phone and email. You will also set our partners up for success by inspiring them to tackle food waste and ensuring they are well trained on our platform.
- You have direct experience working over the phone with independently-owned businesses.
- You are a strong sales person - you love to connect with people, understand their needs, and move them to action.
- You are a first-class communicator.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and love the atmosphere of a scale-up, fast-growth business.
- You are excited to be part of a supportive team that learns from one another, helps one another, and celebrates each others’ successes.
- You are highly driven and eager to contribute to our mission of a planet with no food waste.
- You are experienced in using a CRM/Sales tool, Salesforce a major plus.
- You have a true passion for sustainability - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
We are looking for:
- Experience in Sales, preferably in a startup environment.
- Proactive, organized and structured, and obsessed with detail and accuracy.
- First-class communication skills: eloquent, with good grammar and writing skills.
- Self-motivated: you are able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- You are results-focused, understand KPIs and are driven to smash targets.
- A genuine passion for the mission.
- 100% Employer paid health coverage options for employee (Includes medical EPO plan, dental, and vision)
- 50% employer paid health coverage options for your family
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- Generous Vacation Package of 20 Days + 13 paid company holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
If you still need more convincing…
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1350+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
"Certain US states/jurisdictions require Too Good To Go to include a reasonable estimate of the salary range for this role. A reasonable estimate of the range for new joiners for this role in the United States is $60,000 + 25% bonus. . Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to an individual's assigned work location, experience and expertise."
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.