Help support 17 countries to engage and retain over 71mn app users in the fight against food waste with meaningful digital marketing campaigns making strategic use of email, push notifications and in-app messages.
More than one third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, over 10% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been expanding rapidly across Europe, the US and Canada with over 193 million meals saved across 17 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We’re looking for an exceptional B2C CRM Specialist to join the global Consumer Media & Digital team at Too Good To Go in our Madrid office.
As a B2C CRM Specialist you will support the ad-hoc campaign execution of our 17 countries to engage registered app users with relevant local content communicated through multichannel campaigns.
Working side by side with another CRM specialist, you will help bring big campaign ideas to life using email, push notifications and in-app messages, supporting 17 markets meeting their strategic marketing goals.
You will optimise global and local ad-hoc campaigns through continuous testing and leveraging technological advancements of our mobile engagement platform to increase engagement and ROI of our CRM efforts.
The B2C CRM Specialist will be located in Madrid and reports directly to the Associate Director of Consumer Media & Digital.
- Own technical marketing channels for CRM ad-hoc campaigns including email, push and in-app messages from beginning to end (planning, execution, analysis and optimisation) communicating to +71 million users
- Execute ad-hoc campaign for 17 countries
- Responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of the CRM platform’s functionality and ensuring the adaptation of its technological advancements for ad-hoc campaigns
- Plan and run continuous a/b and multivariate testing to increase campaign performance
- Analyse and broadcast campaign results and synthesise takeaways for the global and local teams
- Educate and consult local marketing teams on best practices and technical capabilities of CRM solutions
- Ensure stellar representation of the brand in all email and mobile engagement marketing channels
- Experience working within a digital marketing team
- Hands-on experience with a mobile engagement platform (e.g. Braze, Iterable, Clevertap etc.) or a digital marketing platform (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Demonstrated experience working within a test and learn environment; solid understanding of how to implement A/B and multivariate testing frameworks, report on results, optimise and iterate
- Working with a high degree of accuracy, you are never tired of double checking
- Tech-savviness and ability to identify and communicate technical needs and challenges
- Prominent international mindset with strong business acumen
- A proactive attitude and willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
- Being truly passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
- Top-of-the-class English speaker – All the communication in the global team will be in English
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1300+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
- We would love to welcome you as part of the team as soon as possible
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.