At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at ⅓ of retail value. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 67 million users in 17 countries have already saved more than 177 million meals from going to waste - saving more than 430,000 tonnes of CO2e! This year, Too Good To Go also reached 7th place among the most downloaded Food & Drink Apps worldwide, in the H1 2022 Apptopia ranking.
We look for talented people with diverse backgrounds to join our team. Right now, we’re recruiting a Partner Marketing Manager in our Paris office.
As Partner Marketing Manager, you will be part of our international, multidisciplinary Marketing community, with a focus on France and Italy. You will work closely with our Key Accounts team(s) and help build and strengthen relationships with our partners’ marketing teams, getting buy-in for co-branded, joint marketing campaigns and in-store activations 🚀
Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing for France and Italy, you will lead Partner Marketing in both markets, and bring to life our B2B and B2B2C Marketing Strategy. You will manage a team of two people and have more operational work on the French market.
- Working with top Partners and Key Accounts :
- Coordinate both B2B (campaigns targeted at Businesses) and B2B2C campaigns (campaigns targeted at Consumers co-built with our business partners) with the help of the Business Development team and wider Marketing team. Ability to create innovative, pedagogical and creative content to be considered as food waste experts by our partners.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the Marketing teams of our business partners to unlock key co-branded activities
- Lead KA Employee Engagement, and (B2B2C) Trade Shopper Marketing activation.
- Work closely with your B2C Marketing and Global Partner Marketing colleagues to amplify relevant local activity through Partner channels where appropriate.
- Collaborate with the local Business Development teams to help secure large Food Retailers chain deployments.
- Feed the international learning loop to help continuously optimise strategies, messaging and activation towards and together with partners.
- Identify local trends and opportunities.
- People Management :
- You will manage a team of two people, one in charge of the French market, the other one of the Italian Market
- You will encourage cross-team work (no silos within the marketing team, within the French/Italian team, within the global team).
- Your role is to inspire and empower : you set the vision, the ambition and make sure the person in your team has everything he needs to run his own area of ownership. You lead with trust and share our values.
- You push new ways of management, bring inspiration, give recognition, lead by example to develop new ways of challenges.
- You will build and develop a productive, efficient and autonomous Partner Marketing team: training, experience sharing, coaching and raising the bar.
- A strong and relevant experience in marketing partnering with retailers, FMCGs, key accounts is necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field.
- You are growth-minded and have the capacity to adapt yourself in a scale-up or fast-growth business
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with an ability to effectively translate strategic objectives to tangible ideas and multi-channel activations.
- Strong drive to engage Partners and consumers, in an audience-centric manner.
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to operate effectively and collaboratively in an international matrix organisation.
- Hyper-organised and passionate about operational excellence.
- Keen eye for detail, and proficiency in briefing & reviewing campaign assets.
- You are solution-oriented, with strong project management skills.
- A desire to help make a positive impact on our planet and society ✨
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a B.corp certified social impact company where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1300+ enthusiastic and highly talented team across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support
- Strong personal and professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.