At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 10%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis.
We are on a mission to change that - are you with us?
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 70 Million users, and more than 199 million meals saved.
Reporting to the Key Partner Growth Team Lead in Italy, you will be the main contact for our Key Partner stores and work closely with them resolving issues and improving performance. You will focus on partner relationships, retention and data analysis to inspire stores and HQs towards a more sustainable behaviour to help us grow our mission 🚀
- You will manage your own portfolio of Key Partners and work to maximise their engagement with Too Good To Go and embrace the fight against food waste. You will spend most of the time talking with partners through phone and email, meeting the HQs representatives, building strong relationships with them, understanding their priorities and needs, and proactively identifying opportunities for a more productive partnership.
- You will be responsible for your KPIs and track them closely in order to set up proactive processes to ensure our partners have a high retention rate.
- You will offer a great customer experience while optimising the amount of meals saved. You are our best ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of voice of our brand ✨
- You will develop in-depth knowledge of how Too Good To Go works to collaborate closely with other teams to spot challenges early on and enhance efficiency.
- You will analyse data, generate reports and provide recommendations on how to improve our KPIs. You conduct data analysis of store performance and suggest ways to make improvements, using data analysis to identify churn risks and supply opportunities, creating plans to implement these and actioning them.
- Extensive experience in Account Management or Business Development, with a focus on retail accounts such as supermarkets, convenience stores, grocery stores or discount food stores.
- Outstanding communication skills with excellent commercial acumen and who is able to build long-term relationships with stakeholders.
- Data-driven and able to gain insights from data and present it to stores for upselling and making recommendations.
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally to develop strategies to grow Key Account stores.
- You are fluent in both Italian and English.
- You are energised by the perpetually changing environment that characterises a scale-up.
- You are a self-starter who is efficient and able to manage your own workload, but also get energy from working together in a team and actively contributing to team meetings and targets.
- You have a true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corp) where you can use your commercial skills to drive positive change.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together, being part of the commercial Key Account team.
- A beautiful office in Rome or Milan
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 1200 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in a thriving, high-growth scale-up environment.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
- As part of our recruitment process there will be a video screening and a case study presentation.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.