At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 68 million users have saved more than 178 million meals from going to waste across 17 countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We’re looking for an exceptional Office Coordinator to join the Polish superstar team at Too Good To Go in Warsaw. This role requires working from the office in Warsaw 3 days per week.
Reporting to the Poland Head of People & Culture you will run the Too Good To Go office (or should we say home?) as the best place to work, organize the most sociable get-togethers, foster our positive culture and be a real waste warrior. You will be especially important to our new waste warriors: ensuring they have everything they need for their first day - and that they have a lot of fun! Organization and operational excellence are key for this role. You never know what the next project will be, so we expect you to be ready to help with various events and projects that contribute to our mission!
As an Office Coordinator, you are responsible for:
- Ensuring the office is a great place to work with everything the team needs. You will make sure all the supplies never run out (coffee, fruit, hardware, office equipment, paper, etc).
- IT support: new computers, troubleshooting, organizing the mobile phones, etc.Help with technical stumbling blocks: this will be every single day!! You will act as support for all regarding Google Suite.
- Pay & coordinate the office expenses with the suppliers and internally: rent, phone, internet, electricity, water, cleaning. You will be the main contact point between our vendors and the Accounting Team.
- Prepare the onboarding for new employees: prepare onboarding plan including order material, request access in all platforms, prepare all documents (health insurance, cal payroll provider, work medicine). Prepare and conduct onboarding for new employees: prepare onboarding plan including mandatory fundamental trainings, order materials, request access in all platforms and have ready necessary hardware, prepare documentation)
- Keeping the premises in good shape: general maintenance and repairing furniture, tabs, paintings, hangings on walls, floor, coffee machine, etc.
- Build the legacy by planning, organizing and celebrating. You will be in charge of planning every event in the Polish office as we celebrate all birthdays, anniversaries, achievements, and team buildings, etc. We love spending time together!
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date (monitor audits and make sure we take the right actions).
- Meeting/room organization, booking transport and accommodation for travels.
- You have previous experience in a similar role: Office Management or Administration, Facilities Manager, HR and or Administrative Assistant, Company Secretary.
- Process management: knowing how to follow-up consistently, create a new process if needed and finding new ways to improve the existing process.
- You have a practical knowledge of Google Suite.
- You are fluent in Polish and English.
- You are located (or willing to relocate) in Warsaw.
- You are an open-minded, generous and thoughtful person. You look after your team and make sure to share positive vibes!
- You are not afraid of unforeseen events. In fact, this gives you the energy to come up with a creative solution!
- You are stress resistant and have a good ability to set priorities. The organization is the key!
- You’re an ambassador of Too Good To Go: as a true Waste Warrior, you carry our values and the brand enthusiastically!
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 1350 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Medical package.
- Opportunity to do voluntary work during working hours.
- 5 additional, paid days of holiday.
- 4 weeks of additional parental leave.
- Strong personal as well as professional development in a thriving, high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
Job Ref - #LI-CR1
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.