At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 67 million users has saved more than 176 million meals from going to waste across 17 countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, more than a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to strengthen our understanding of how to drive effective data-driven decision making across Marketing. You will be part of the centralised Data Analytics Team, serving as a partner to our Marketing Department to inform how they measure success and to build a knowledge base around effective marketing strategies. You will be the resident-expert in robust experimental design and interpretation, and will be expected to proactively bring forth ideas on how the Marketing Department can be more data-driven in their approach.
- Design & interpret experiments to build knowledge around effective marketing campaigns
- Support Marketing leaders in identifying the right KPIs to drive Marketing effectiveness
- Contribute to a culture of robust experimentation across Marketing and support the team in identifying processes to enable this
- Contribute to the Data Analytics center-of-excellence by sharing best practices and learnings and offering ad-hoc guidance to other team member’s on their projects
- You have significant experience in an analytical role
- You have experience designing robust experiments and explaining trade-offs with non-technical business leaders
- You have a strong foundation in causal analysis and quasi-experimentation
- You are strongly proficient in SQL and at least one programming language (Python, R)
- You are a great communicator and storyteller - someone who enjoys helping non-technical audiences see what you see in the numbers!
- You are driven by the “why” behind the work that you do, always eager to ask an extra question to make sure you’re solving for the right thing
- You have experience managing multiple projects
- You are passionate about data literacy
- You have a proactive mindset and work well in a team environment
- You have full professional proficiency in English
- Previous experience working with marketing data will be valued
We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold, but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply
- We take recruitment seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
Job Ref: #LI-AS1
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.