At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at ⅓ of retail value. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 67 million users in 17 countries have already saved more than 172 million meals from going to waste - saving more than 430,000 tonnes of CO2e! This year, Too Good To Go also reached 7th place among the most downloaded Food & Drink Apps worldwide, in the H1 2022 Apptopia ranking.
We look for talented people with diverse backgrounds to join our team. Right now, we’re recruiting a Head of Marketing Effectiveness in our Madrid, London or Copenhagen office.
As Head of Marketing Data Effectiveness, you will be part of our international, multidisciplinary Marketing community, driving focus on performance, efficiency and effectiveness across all marketing activity.
Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing Operations, you will be a data scientist in charge of:
- Demand modelling, attribution modelling and ROI modelling.
- Continuously pushing boundaries to gain a greater, in-depth understanding of efficacy and efficiency of our marketing activity, in order to drive optimization of our integrated marketing mix.
- Annual KPI Target setting for global and local marketing teams.
- Define measurement frameworks, analyse marketing effectiveness and implement new marketing technology with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Understand the customer's life cycle needs in order to identify, develop and collaborate on the execution of Marketing performance strategies to increase customer value and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the Global Data team to create real-time dashboards and produce actionable consumer insights.
- Extensive experience in econometrics and attribution modelling
- Analytical data science mindset.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with an aptitude for spotting trends and inconsistencies.
- A desire to establish a best-in-class marketing effectiveness function, with robust ROI- and Attribution Models
- Big team player. Experience and evidence of working within teams in a matrixed organisation.
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together with no ego. We believe in #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1300+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.