At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste!
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 10%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 40% of all the food produced.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. You purchase food through an app, collect locally and enjoy knowing you are saving food, money - and the planet!
Our community of + 60.2 million users has saved more than 149 millions meals from going to waste across 17 countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
We are looking for an intern to join our Sales team in Belgium and help more food businesses save food!
Sounds like your kind of mission, but what will it entail?
As an Inbound Sales Intern, you’ll identify potential partners and connect with the best food businesses (restaurants, cafes, bakeries and many more). You will convince new potential partners to join the food waste movement.
You’ll represent and pitch Too Good To Go with clarity and passion, and show the food business owners you encounter how Too Good To Go is a win-win-win solution. You will train the partners you’ve brought on board and make sure they become top ambassadors of the food waste movement!
Above all, you’re hungry to get out there, build connections and grow our community of food waste warriors!
Why you are the Food Waste Warrior we’re looking for:
At Too Good To Go you are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from, or what path you’re on, diversity is a strength! Too Good To Go is dedicated to inclusivity & equal employment opportunities and is an affirmative action employer!
We encourage you to bring us your unique skills, passion, perspectives and background to help us with the fight against food waste.
- You are fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus!
- You have a strong interest in developing a career in sales and reaching targets is a motivation to you.
- You’re looking for an internship of minimum 13 up to 21 weeks to start as soon as possible.
- You have zero fear of the phone and have the tenacity to keep trying when things get tough.
- You represent our movement with passion and can’t wait to get out there to make a difference -every day!
- You won the high school science fair and invented a self cleaning raclette machine. Just kidding. But you are the right amount of crazy and you enjoy sharing your quirkiness & talents with your coworkers.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
If you still need more convincing…
- This is an amazing and rare opportunity to work in a company where you get to wake up everyday knowing you’re ACTUALLY making a positive impact on the world!
- We will inspire you to raise the bar and be the best version of yourself by giving you the right balance of freedom, structure & support by our kick ass Inbound team.
- A place where we celebrate as hard as we work!
We know what you’re thinking… “How can I send in my application?”
Apply in English with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer! Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform.
The deadline is “the sooner the better”
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.