THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED AT ANY TOO GOOD TO GO OFFICE IN EUROPE
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Over a third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 10% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe and now also the US and Canada, with over 103 million meals saved across 17 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We’re looking for an exceptional Global Success Trainer to join the Global Customer Success superstar team at Too Good To Go.
As Too Good To Go is expanding globally, with 17 countries actively fighting food waste, the Global Customer Success team is key to drive growth by supporting the countries, aligning and scaling processes to reach better efficiencies and bigger impact in terms of meals saved.
As a Global Success Trainer, reporting to our VP Customer Success, your mission will be to ensure consistency and relevance in the training content as well as building the strategy to deliver training worldwide in an efficient and scalable way:
- Build, review, update and improve Success training material (Success Growth Path)
- Be in contact with the local markets to understand their needs in growing people
- Build the strategy to deliver international training programmes
- Build and coach an international pool of trainers within the local teams
- Coordinate delivery of international training for new joiners as well as current employees
- Support expanding markets in their onboarding and training strategies
- Deliver key trainings to Success representatives
- Lead implementation of the tools training programs across different countries.
- You’re an incredible trainer and get energized by growing individuals and teams.
- You have developed or supported to set up a success function, ideally in a scale-up, fast-growth business.
- You have strong experience working in Success. This has exposed you to different success environments and ways of working.
- You are a first-class communicator and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high and motivate others
- You are highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent, and at the same time, you know how to challenge people. You believe that intrinsic motivation and a growth mindset are key to success. You fully agree when people tell you that coaching is a trajectory, not an event.
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- You have a true passion for sustainability - you understand the urgency of action for the planet
- You’re flexible and happy to travel with the Global Success team.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1200+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Being in a global team supporting the countries working with international colleagues from different cultures.
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- The opportunity to work from any Too Good To Go office across Europe.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.