More than one-third of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste and present in 17 countries now. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 30 million meals saved just in France!
Too Good To Go would not exist without committed stores who desperately want to save their food! In order for a growing amount of stores to join us in our fight against food waste, we need to provide not only an easy, useful solution and a tremendous service but also a recognised expertise to help them reduce food waste in stores.
To achieve these goals, we need the hunger and experience of a Team Lead Customer Success to join us!
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
Your role :
You will coach and inspire a team of 5 Key Partner Managers (KPM) and report to the Head of Success France. Your task is to nurture an environment where your team members can take responsibility for their performance, objectives and personal development.
Your missions :
- You drive the results of your team where team members focus on retention, optimization, communication and engagement with stores on our platform.
- You identify and track important performance metrics (3000+ stores from integrated & franchised chains from different sectors) .
- You maintain the excellent quality of our current key partners while encouraging, inspiring and empowering them towards more sustainable behaviour in order to help us grow our mission
- Mentor and develop a team of 5 Key Partner Managers and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- You follow our KPIs in order to set up proactive processes to deliver better service to stores, amazing user experience and maximize the amount of meals saved
- You Build strong and efficient relationships with several major Key Accounts in the food industry, already partnering with Too Good To Go
- You work with the Head of Success in delivering a team strategy and focus on long term collaborations with our partners.
- You ensure knowledge and best practices sharing between the KPMs, Sales, Marketing and the Key Account Management team, locally and globally
- Proven experience in building and leading a team in a success environement. You know how to train and motivate a team to achieve top performance objectives together.
- You are data-oriented and work with KPIs to guide actions.
- You’re independent, an amazing organiser, know how to efficiently prioritise tasks and how to handle several projects at a time.
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style
- You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions.
- You love to optimize operational performance & process
- You can adapt your language to any kind of character, and you have a great sense of diplomacy and negotiation skills
- You’re both fluent in French & English
- You love to work in a international environment
- You’re the kind of inspiring leader people want to follow.
- You know how to make your team hungry and smash targets.
- You have brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives.
- You are able to recognize and cultivate the potential in others.
- You know that with great power comes great responsibility: you are the voice of the company in front of your team. You are also able to take tough decisions when needed.
- You trust your team and your team can trust you.
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great international team
- Working closely with the Head of Success to set up the French Success strategy
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.