At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of over 45 million users has saved more than 94 million meals from going to waste across 17 countries - but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, more than one-third of all food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team - and that is where you come in! We’re looking for a Key Account Manager to join our team of superstars at Too Good To Go in Zürich.
Sounds like your kind of mission, but what will it entail?
You will play a pivotal role in the growth of Too Good To Go Switzerland by using your experience in the retail sector to acquire and grow partnerships with prominent retailers in the food and beverage industry. You will support these accounts through the onboarding and roll out process and continue to look for ways to strengthen and grow the relationship.
As a Key Account Manager you will:
- Account management for key partners from lead generation to roll-out.
- Autonomy in managing your own portfolio and ensuring the relationship is strong and business KPIs are met.
- Finding new business and opportunities, as well as mapping an account’s organisational hierarchy to create an account stakeholder matrix.
- Pitching, creating and delivering high quality and professional presentations to potential new customers, and confidently speaking about the business and food waste proposition.
- Winning new businesses and growing existing accounts to achieve business targets set. Proving the business case with pilots and working with the client to define success metrics with the objective of rolling out.
- On-boarding and training of new stores in an efficient and scalable way, working with store-level contacts and senior stakeholders.
Are you the Waste Warrior we’re looking for?
- You have experience in account management in the retail business where you used data/numbers to take take care of clients on an operational and strategic level
- You are fluent or have professional proficiency (C2) in German with fluent English working skills; French is a big plus!
- You have excellent and authentic interpersonal and communication skills
- You have exceptional project management skills, able to effectively juggle and organize multiple priorities – operational challenges are your thing!
- You have an analytical mindset with a comfort working with data and producing reports
- You have an empathetic and patient approach
- You’re autonomous and independent - you are able to schedule your time and juggle multiple tasks at a time with minimal guidance
- You have a positive and proactive mindset, ready to adapt to the needs of a fast-growing organization
- You’re a team-player and innovative problem solver, keen to learn, collaborate and bring your own ideas to the table
- Sustainability is more than just a word for you. It’s a belief for the future.
If you still need more convincing…
- You will have the chance and opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast growing international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact.
- Next to cultivating an awesome team culture, we will invest in your personal and professional growth by giving you the chance to work with a diverse mix of talented people and participate in different coaching sessions and workshops.
- We will inspire you to raise the bar and be the best version of yourself by giving you the right balance of freedom and structure, and make sure to bring in a good deal of fun.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold, but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
Apply in English with your CV and a motivation letter that tells us why we shouldn't want to live without you for a second longer!
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.