We’re a social impact company (and certified B corporation) with the purpose of saving food. More than ⅓ of all food is wasted and food waste accounts for 8-10% of global greenhouse gas emissions.
We’re on a mission to change that!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been expanding rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 100 million meals saved across 17 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We’re looking for an exceptional PR Manager to join the Swedish superstar team at Too Good To Go in Stockholm. Where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change!
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and self-driven PR Manager to join the Swedish marketing team. With focus on increasing awareness and developing an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication, media relations, community events, influencer programs and marketing & sales events.
- Help and assist the Head of Marketing to develop the marketing plan in order to achieve objectives
- Develop, execute & follow up on the PR plan
- Develop media relations strategy seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, blog and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships on an on-going basis
- Contribute in develop a content strategy for our blog and digital communication
- Build relationships with leaders and influencers to grow brand awareness local and globally
- Maintain a keen understanding of trends affecting partners and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Identify best opportunities for TGTG to be present in key events
- Experience in a relevant PR role. Experience with an agency is highly valued!
- A natural storyteller and great copywriter in English, fluent in Swedish
- Excellent understanding of the media landscape in Sweden and how to make the most out of a story both nationally and regionally
- A strategic mindset with an ability to understand how PR best can support company growth objectives and brand development
- An existing network of media and press contacts is also highly valued!
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into PR tactics
- Strong news sense, able to advise the team on what will and won’t make it in media
- Ready to roll up your sleeves with a tenacious approach to getting our story told
- 100% target-oriented and resourceful, with a positive, flexible mindset
- An interest in food and sustainability
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1200+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- A centrally located office.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
Closing date: 2021-01-23
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.