1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste and is present in 17 countries now. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 29,5 million meals saved just in France!
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of engaged and talented Waste Warriors always in order to fight against food waste.
Reporting directly to the B2B Communication Manager, you will join the French Marketing team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 1000+ employees across 17 countries.
As a B2B communication specialist you are responsible for nourishing and strengthening the relationships with our KA (= Key Accounts in our sales team) and by working on a day to day basis and very closely with the KAM team and success team, in order to promote food waste fight with our B2B partners. Your KA are wholesales distributors and you inspire them everyday with assets and campaigns that convince them to communicate on their engagement with us.
KA retention through:
- Communication : Develop and coordinate a personalized communication strategy based on the KA accounts needs in collaboration with the Key Account Managers. Ability to create innovative, pedagogical and creative content to be considered as experts by our partners when it comes to education around food waste.
- Create inclusive communication campaigns during our key moments of the year : Sept-29th/2021 International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste, International Environment Day etc.. Translate the global campaigns into communication kits with various assets and ensure that it’s suitable for your KA specificities and needs.
- Partnerships: Ability to build strong relationships with our KA marketing departments. Negotiation, sensibilisation, follow-up, communication assets to push on all their channels… You are the expert of your partners' problems and understand their needs.
- Innovation: create and implement new B2B projects to inspire and empower even more our partners in the food waste fight, projects that can potentially be scaled at global level.
- You have 3-5 years experience in operational marketing; You love to work hand in hand with the sales team to grow the impact on the business.
- You have strong relational/partnership skills and have the ability to navigate through complex organization.
- You are growth-minded and have the capacity to adapt yourself in a scale-up or fast-growth business.
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things.
- You are result-oriented and work with KPIs to guide actions.
- You are solution-oriented, with strong project management skills.
- You are highly organized, continuously documenting and improving processes that meet business needs
- You have a true passion for sustainability - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Indesign is a plus
You should have
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
How to apply?
We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.