More than one-third of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe (17 countries to date), with over 28 million meals saved in France.
We have big, big plans to grow rapidly and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors.
You will join our French team of more than 80 people to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior tribe of over 1200 employees around Europe and the US.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!!
The Inbound Sales Team is in charge of turning interest into passion. We contact all stores as fast as possible and sell Too Good To Go as a Queen / King to turn everyone into an ambassador with perfect onboarding ! The Inbound Sales Team is responsible for spreading our values to all new partners. We are a growing team with new challenges every day. It's a stimulating environment where you have to be able to move fast.
- Management & Sales
- Recruit, develop and build the team: Using your in-depth knowledge and experience of different sales methodologies, you will ensure the team fulfil their potential and constantly train, coach, mentor and support them for peak performance.
- Manage a team of 12 inbound sales specialists today and growing: keeping the team focused on top priorities and pushing for peak performance, mindset and well-being.
- Create cohesion and strong communication in the team, while developing new challenges to motivate and inspire.
- Develop and maintain high sales performance through constant training.
- Support people growth through coaching and side projects in their areas of expertise.
- Identify optimization in individuals and set up coaching with them.
- Structure & Strategy
- Set up and manage KPI’s (volume of leads, opportunities conversion rate, new saving stores, sale cycle and call performance) through data analysis and action plans built with the team.
- Propose action plan based on analysis to optimize team performance (people tools & processes).
- Work together with the Head of Sales to develop a strong and consistent inbound sales strategy for France.
- Collaborate with global functions to identify best practices from other countries and implement them in France.
- Work together with the Marketing owner to work on the lead generation performance and inbound quarterly targets.
- Work closely with the Global Teams (Global Sales Indies, Global Lead Generation) to develop efficient tools.
- Anticipate future challenges and ambitions, and always raise the bar, for yourself, the team and the business.
- You’re the kind of inspiring person that others want to follow - you know how to make your team hungry and smash targets as well as considering their input!
- You have 2 years strong sales experience and management experience in leading and growing inbound sales teams.
- You are data-oriented and tech-friendly with strong project management skills. A super knowledge of Salesforce is required.
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into actions and measurable objectives.
- You are highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent, and at the same time, you have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style. You are resilient.
- You are a top of the class English speaker. All the communication in the global team will be in English
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another. You enjoy a hyper growth environment.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
What do we offer?
- Being part of an exciting scale up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great team, local and international, working closely across functions and countries.
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and being close to the decision-making.
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company.
- Central location in Paris.
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
How to apply?
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.