1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens.
The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading madly across Europe and now also the US, with over 70 millions meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We have big, big plans to keep up our growth path and build an always stronger and bigger team of the most engaged and talented Waste Warriors. Too Good To Go is not only an app but a growing movement of people fighting food waste, and it would not exist without our committed users and stores who desperately want to save delicious food. To keep our communities deeply motivated, it is crucial to take care of them, but also encourage, inspire and empower them.
For our stores, it translates into providing not only a great digital solution but also delivering the greatest experience possible thanks to a best-in-class customer service by answering customer requests via email and on the phone.
With a rapidly growing number of stores, the challenge is greater every day. That is why we need the hunger and experience of a Partner Care to join us.
You will join the French Success team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior tribe of 950+ employees across Europe and North America.
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting!
Reporting to the Care Team Lead France, you are the main contact for our partner stores.
You will be the voice of Too Good To Go to our partners and turn them into ambassadors by providing best-in-class customer service, and an inspiring store journey.
You’ll inspire and empower our partners to take action against food waste and to become part of the movement.
- You will be in close contact with our partners on a daily basis and be as helpful as you can to make sure they have an amazing experience with Too Good To Go and become real ambassadors of the food waste revolution.
- You will be contacting partners to follow up with them about their Too Good To Go experience and to optimize their bags via email, chat and over the phone.
- You will create and improve store emailing, calling flow and other channels to scale our communication towards our partners.
- You are the go-to-person for our partners to help them out when needed and listen to their Too Good To Go adventures.
- You will take care of our current partners, help them save more food out of the bin and optimize our way of collaborating.
- You will follow closely our KPIs to set up proactive processes and coordinate them.
- You will also communicate with the sales, success and customer care teams about the information you gather from our community in order to find ways to improve our service.
- You will be in close contact with the Accounting team to manage store payments.
Why you are the Partner Care we’ve been looking for:
- You are passionate about our mission and being a part of the movement against food waste
- You love responding to partners’ requests through phone and email, and (you can admit it, it’s just us here) anyone would love to have someone with your charm on the other side of the line
- You always strive to find a solution to every situation
- You’re a people person and get a lot of energy from helping others
- You are empathetic, proactive, creative, and enjoy improving processes
- You have great oral and written communication skills. You are not afraid to think quick on your feet when presented with issues.
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. You’re hungry - you’re results focused, understand KPIs and driven to smash targets.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
What do we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 950+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- The chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies not bins
How to apply:
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV (and Cover letter) in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.