At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 40% of all the food produced in the US.
Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 35 Million users, and more than 66 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but we are just at the start of our US journey…
We’re looking for an exceptional Key Account Associate to support our Key Account Management team. This role can be based in either our New York or San Francisco hub!
Reporting directly to the US Head of Key Accounts, you will be pivotal in supporting the team on rolling out key chains and developing our key partnerships and processes.
The Key Account Associate role will include:
- Supporting the key chain roll-outs; planning and scheduling the roll out plans for the whole team and liaising with the account managers and stores on the most efficient methods and timeline to do this.
- Onboarding new stores; setting up a multitude of store profiles for new accounts and activating them on the app.
- Developing presentations; Supporting the team to create high quality and professional presentations to potential new customers.
- Identifying new potential partners; Researching and drafting one pagers with meaningful statistics .
- Sole account management for a few small key chains; autonomy in managing your own portfolio of chains and ensuring the relationship is strong and business KPIs are met.
- Reporting; analyzing pilot trial results and creating reports to send to retailers to initiate full roll outs.
- Winning new businesses; Independently searching for new opportunities to grow our key chains and collating a target list and contact options.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Commercial/Sales/Account Management.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently and efficiently.
- A commercial flair mixed with a genuine passion for the mission.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PPT, etc.).
- You’re a master communicator, you know when to speak, you know how to listen, and you radiate enthusiasm.
- You have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and results-oriented working style.
- You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions.
- You operate most effectively in a busy environment that moves at hyperspeed.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 800+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal and professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- A transparent and trustworthy company culture where you have the independence to unleash your creativity.
- An authentic, fun, and supportive team that celebrates success together.
- 100% Employer paid health coverage options for employee (includes medical EPO plan, dental, and vision)
- 50% Employer paid health coverage options for your family
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Pre Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- Generous Vacation Package of 20 days + 9 paid company holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
How to apply
- We are passionate about recruitment and grateful for your interest! Please carefully read everything written above and check out our website and international media to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your Resume and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. Resumes and/or Cover Letters will not be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
- The application process consists of a one-way video-screening, a short video call with Talent Acquisition, followed by a video interview with the hiring manager, a take-home task and conversations with the team.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.