About Tomorrow Health
Tomorrow Health is a technology-driven home healthcare company changing the way that individuals and families manage care. Tomorrow Health enables exceptional healthcare for patients and their families in the place they want to be most — home. By partnering with payors, referring providers, and suppliers, Tomorrow Health streamlines the home-based care process to elevate the patient experience. Its data-driven platform matches patients and their families with high-quality home medical supplies and services, simplifies ordering and insurance processes, and offers high-touch support at every step. By combining technology-enabled operations with personalized service, Tomorrow Health curates the products and support best suited for the clinical needs of patients. Most importantly, the company’s Care Advocates provide end-to-end guidance — working on behalf of the patients to serve as they would for their own family members.
Tomorrow Health is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Obvious Ventures, Box Group, and Rainfall Ventures, and individuals including C-level executives from Flatiron Health, Quartet, Stripe, Massachusetts Medicaid, and the World Bank. The company’s Advisory Board includes Trevor Fetter (former CEO of Tenet Healthcare), Roy Beveridge (former Chief Medical Officer of Humana), Phyllis Yale (Senior Advisor at Bain and Board Member of BCBS MA), and Eric Hargan (former Deputy Secretary of Health and Human Services).
We believe that a team’s strength is in its people. Our goal is to raise the industry standard for patient experience, and we realize this cannot be achieved without a team that reflects the vast diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and set of experiences and perspectives of the patients we serve. We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. If you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to serve people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment, we hope you’ll join us.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Strategic Partnerships Lead who is a relationship-builder, strategic thinker, initiator, and will identify, manage and advance new partnerships on behalf of Tomorrow Health. This role will report to the General Manager and be responsible for building outside-the-box ideas for how channel partners can enable broader reach and sustainable economics for our company.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with business leaders across the company to design our strategic roadmap for inorganic growth.
- Drive partnership opportunities across the deal lifecycle with a broad range of payors and channel partners, including sourcing, pitching, diligence, negotiation, and execution in an effort to expand our coverage and reach.
- Partner cross-functionally with patient operations, insurance operations, legal, and marketing, to coordinate the integration of new partnerships.
- Build strong relationships with new and existing partners and monitor performance across key operating metrics.
- Build out a relevant and impactful pipeline of partnership opportunities and leverage our team's robust network of industry contacts.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends, key attributes of new growth opportunities, potential opportunities, and risks to the business.
- Collaborate with marketing to organize and maintain our CRM, enabling comprehensive prospect reporting and marketing campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience working in investment banking, private equity, consulting, or with demonstrated success in a business development role for a high-growth company (healthcare experience preferred, but not required).
- Strategic mindset with sound business judgment and exceptional analytical and presentation skills.
- Natural sales leader with senior-level presence and commendable influencing skills.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong detail-orientation and relentlessness about the quality of one’s work.
- Self-starter, low-ego, mentality, and a willingness to always go the extra mile.
- Ability to thrive in uncertainty and excited to join an early-stage mission-driven startup.
- Able to build and maintain a network of relationships to facilitate deal flow.
- Able to prioritize multiple stakeholders and projects with limited resources.
How We Work
We've designed & built our culture around a set of core values. We look for candidates who embody those values and will help bring them to life through their work. As part of the interview process, we share those values with candidates and actively search for people who would thrive in our environment. At a high level, our values are:
- Fight like hell for patients
- Change the system from within
- Report to the goal
- Be the catalyst
- Work hard and work smart
- Do more with less
- Assume best intent
- Aim high and dream big
Tomorrow Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.