Strategic Account Manager
About Tomorrow Health
At Tomorrow Health, we are reimagining the future of home-based care. We focus on improving the way individuals and their families manage home medical equipment and supplies. Our company is led by repeat founders who have built $3+ billion dollar businesses in healthcare and e-commerce, with institutional backing from Andreessen Horowitz and other VCs and founders. We know the incredible impact that each early hire can bring, and we’re looking for instrumental additions to our small, focused team.
We believe that a team’s strength is in its people. Our goal is to raise the industry standard for patient experience, and we realize this cannot be achieved without a team that reflects the vast diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and set of experiences and perspectives of the patients we serve. We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. If you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to serve people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment, we hope you’ll join us.
About the team
Tomorrow Health’s Strategic Account Manager is responsible for building and enhancing relationships with Tomorrow Health’s payor and health system partners, while developing the internal tooling and infrastructure to effectively scale each partnership. You are a member of the Business Development team, which partners closely across our product, engineering, and account management teams to drive outcomes for our partners and their patients.
About the role
We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager who is a relationship-builder, with the communications skills, problem solving skills, energy, and drive to develop foundational relationships on behalf of Tomorrow Health. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, you will spend most of your time working with external partners (payors) to onboard them to the Tomorrow Health platform, own issue escalation and resolution, and act as a channel for feedback to Tomorrow Health's Operations and Product teams.
You will be the face of Tomorrow Health and a brand representative to healthcare partners in the GHP marke and will be responsible for expertly packaging feedback from the market so we can continue to improve.
- You will be the ‘voice of the partner’ internally as it relates to facilitating cross-functional communication and issue resolution to drive positive outcomes for payor partners
- You will support payor relationships and serve as the primary point of contact for Tomorrow Health
- You will own weekly meetings with payor stakeholders to collect feedback, provide updates, and resolve day-to-day issues
- You will own the development and delivery of monthly and quarterly reporting
- You will contribute to the development of internal processes and tooling used to onboard new payor partners
- You will maintain relevant metrics and status reporting to promote transparency to peer teams, senior leadership and any other relevant stakeholders
- You will partner with the RP, DME, Product and Ops teams to identify areas for improvement and communicate back to other internal teams, helping refine Tomorrow Health's service offering
- You will contribute to the development and execution of cross-functional strategic initiatives that increase the ROI for payor partners and ultimately drive retention
- You will support growth through participating in meetings as a SME, advising on best practice workflows, and providing insight on the optimal implementation plan
- You have demonstrated experience managing healthcare client relationships; you're energized by interfacing with customers and partners virtually and in-person, where permitted
- You have a strong handle of Microsoft Office, with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- You are experienced in using data visualizations tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- You are an excellent communicator with comfort and competency speaking with people all day
- You're excited about working at an early stage company
- You’re able to work with a wide range of stakeholders and manage challenging external discussions
- You have tactful problem resolution skills and the ability to analyze cause / effect
- You quickly understand operational business processes and can connect the dots between seemingly disparate operational elements
- You are self driven to identify problems and feel comfortable working independently to solution around needs / priorities
- You're highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and accounts at once, while maintaining attention to detail
- You quickly learn new systems and feel comfortable interpreting data independently
How we work
We have designed & built our culture around a set of core values. We look for candidates who embody those values and will help bring them to life through their work. As part of the interview process, we share those values with candidates and actively search for people who will thrive in our environment. At a high level, our values are:
- Fight like hell for patients
- Change the system from within
- Report to the goal
- Be the catalyst
- Work hard and work smart
- Do more with less
- Assume best intent
- Aim high and dream big