About Tomorrow Health
At Tomorrow Health, we are reimagining the future of home-based care. We focus on improving the way individuals and their families manage home medical equipment and supplies. Our company is led by repeat founders who have built $3+ billion dollar businesses in healthcare and e-commerce, with institutional backing from Andreessen Horowitz and other VCs and founders. We know the incredible impact that each early hire can bring, and we’re looking for instrumental additions to our small, focused team.
We believe that a team’s strength is in its people. Our goal is to raise the industry standard for patient experience, and we realize this cannot be achieved without a team that reflects the vast diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and set of experiences and perspectives of the patients we serve. We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. If you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to serve people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment, we hope you’ll join us.
About the team
Tomorrow Health’s Operations team is responsible for the end to end processing of orders from patients, caregivers, and providers; and the improvement of processes to speed connections between stakeholders. The DME Operations team partners with the RP Account Management teams to ensure all stakeholders are onboarded into our network efficiently.
About the role
We are seeking an Account Manager who is a relationship-builder, with the communications skills, energy, and drive to foster and maintain dozens of partner relationships on behalf of Tomorrow Health. Reporting to the DME Operations Manager, you will spend most of your time working with external partners (DME suppliers) to onboard them to the Tomorrow Health platform, own issue escalation and resolution, and act as a channel for feedback to Tomorrow Health's Operations and Product teams.
You will be the face of Tomorrow Health and a brand representative to healthcare partners in the GHP market and will be responsible for expertly packaging feedback from the market so we can continue to improve.
- You will own healthcare partner relationships and serve as the primary point of contact for Tomorrow Health
- You will be responsible for developing and owning relationships with healthcare partners, hosting weekly or monthly check-ins to collect feedback and review performance, adhering to Account Management best practices
- You will drive user adoption & growth of Tomorrow Health workflows
- You will onboard network DME suppliers to the Tomorrow Health platform and workflows
- You will develop training resources and communication materials that educate suppliers and drive workflow adoption
- You will partner with the Product and Operations teams to understand Tomorrow Health's end-to-end service and set of tools relevant for healthcare partners in your market
- You will host Tomorrow Health trainings for accounts you are covering, send follow-ups, track user adoption rates, and visit their offices to deliver materials (where ad n relevant)
- You will work closely with other members of the with Tomorrow Health operations team to identify areas for improvement and communicate back to other internal teams, helping refine Tomorrow Health's service offering
- You will be responsible for building relationships with healthcare partners in your market, hosting weekly or monthly check-ins to collect feedback and review performance, adhering to Account Management best practices
- You're energized by interfacing with customers and partners virtually and in-person, where permitted
- You are an excellent communicator with comfort and competency speaking with people all day
- You're excited about working at an early stage company
- You’re able to work with a wide range of stakeholders and manage challenging external discussions; You have tactful problem resolution skills and the ability to analyze cause / effect
- You quickly understand operational business processes and can connect the dots between seemingly disparate operational elements
- You are self driven to identify problems and feel comfortable working independently to solution around needs / priorities
- You have a strong handle of Google Suite, with particular comfort navigating Google sheets; You quickly learn new systems and feel comfortable interpreting data independently
- You have robust writing skills with experience drafting comms, copy, or any form of external messaging collateral
- You have demonstrated experience managing client relationships
- You're highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and accounts at once, while maintaining attention to detail
- You're ready to get your hands dirty, recognizing that no task is too small in the effort to build a large and scalable organization
- You believe deeply in the idea that the future of healthcare can be significantly better and is driven by the opportunity we have in front of us to make it a reality
- You strive for operational excellence and knows that there is always room to do better
- Bonus: you have direct experience in client services organizations, account management functions, marketplace companies, or healthcare organizations
How we work
We have designed & built our culture around a set of core values. We look for candidates who embody those values and will help bring them to life through their work. As part of the interview process, we share those values with candidates and actively search for people who will thrive in our environment. At a high level, our values are:
- Fight like hell for patients
- Change the system from within
- Report to the goal
- Be the catalyst
- Work hard and work smart
- Do more with less
- Assume best intent
- Aim high and dream big