At Tomorrow Health, we are reimagining the future of home-based care. We focus on improving the way individuals and their families manage home medical equipment and supplies. Our company is led by repeat founders who have built $3+ billion dollar businesses in healthcare and e-commerce, with institutional backing from Andreessen Horowitz and other exceptional VCs and founders. We know the incredible impact that each early hire can bring, and we’re looking for instrumental additions to our small, focused team.
We believe that a team’s strength is in its people. Our goal is to raise the industry standard for patient experience, and we realize this cannot be achieved without a team that reflects the vast diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and set of experiences and perspectives of the patients we serve. We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. If you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to serve people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment, we hope you’ll join us.
About The Role
We are building out our Operations Care Teams, which consist of Care Advocates responsible for end-to-end order processing, and are looking for candidates who are excited about building a world-class service operation that unlocks our ability to improve the home healthcare experience. You'll be working at the heart of what sets us apart, partnering closely with our Care Team Leads to facilitate servicing for home medical equipment orders. We’re looking for people who have the capability and desire to work in rapidly-changing environments with many moving pieces.
This position will begin as a 60 day role with the potential for a full time offer at the end of the initial contract.
- Order Processing
- You will be an order quarterback, managing prescription processing end-to-end within a product category (e.g. Diabetes, Respiratory) to ensure patients receive the products they need fast, reliably, and with exceptional service
- You will communicate with referring providers and DME suppliers to ensure they have the tools and information to serve our mutual patients
- Process Building & Improvement
- Monitor volume & metrics daily and report on SLAs; identify risk areas and quickly troubleshoot; mitigate future risks & ensure process improvements have been made
- Develop subject matter expertise in home medical equipment and supplies workflows, quickly becoming a master of both product categories and insurance requirements
- Contribute to team-wide goals in operational efficiency by monitoring queues and helping onboard additional members to the Operations team
What we’re looking for:
- Our ideal candidates likely have 1-3 years of professional experience in the service field or operations functions
- An empathetic, collaborative person with a strong orientation towards world class customer service
- Strong data-entry experience and keen attention to detail
- An interest in operations, process improvement, and leveraging operations to achieve business goals
- An excellent communicator with comfort and competency speaking with people all day
- A strong problem solver, motivated to build solutions to recurring challenges you see
- Someone ready to get their hands dirty, recognizing that no task is too small in the effort to build a scalable organization
- While healthcare experience is not necessary, we look for candidates who have an interest in learning about the healthcare ecosystem and the opportunities to improve it
How we work
We've designed & built our culture around a set of core values. We look for candidates who embody those values and will help bring them to life through their work. As part of the interview process we share those values with candidates and actively search for people who would thrive in our environment. At a high level, our values are:
- Fight like hell for patients
- Change the system from within
- Report to the goal
- Be the catalyst
- Work hard and work smart
- Do more with less
- Assume best intent
- Aim high and dream big