Are you a driven and creative marketer, eager to use technology to transform a dated healthcare system and improve the lives of millions of people?
For many Americans, the journey to recovery from chronic and acute conditions doesn’t end when they leave the hospital, and getting the care they need at home requires specialized equipment and supplies. Patients and their caregivers are often left to navigate a complex web of insurers, providers and suppliers to get what they need. Improving home-based care became even more critical in 2020 with the COVID-19 pandemic.
At Tomorrow Health, we are reimagining the future of home-based care by building a platform for home medical equipment and supplies. We partner with payors and providers to help people get what they need, when they need it.
Our company is led by repeat founders who have built $3+ billion dollar businesses in healthcare and e-commerce, with institutional backing from Andreessen Horowitz and other exceptional VCs and founders. We know the incredible impact that each early hire can bring, and we’re looking for key additions to our small, and focused team.
As our first-ever Marketing hire, you become an expert in the needs and nuances of the various stakeholders we serve. You’ll work side-by-side with our product, business development, and operations teams to deeply understand our customers' needs and communicate Tomorrow Health's value proposition to our core audiences: patients, payors, providers and medical equipment suppliers.
You are a low-ego leader, who can toggle easily between 20,000 feet strategy-setting and “in the weeds” problem solving. A self-starter, you thrive in environments of ambiguity and change. You are both wildly creative and process-oriented, meaning you can think outside the box, but ensure all the boxes get ticked. Prior healthcare experience is helpful, but not required. Most importantly, you’re passionate about driving change in a staid industry and elevating the level of care for patients and their families.
- Continue to define the master brand positioning for Tomorrow Health, drafting overall company narrative and value propositions for each key audience group (payors, patients, providers, DME partners)
- Evolve messaging for each audience group addressing pain points and benefits as Tomorrow Health matures.
- Process management to ensure consistency of messaging across the company in both verbal and written communications.
- Partner with Account Management and Care Advocate teams to develop any audience facing collateral needs (either printed or digital)
- Continue to refine materials in the market to ensure latest positioning and company strategy
- Conduct ongoing messaging audit to ensure the site reflects the company’s value proposition for core audiences. Edit copy as needed.
- Partner with Product + Design on mid and longer term site roadmap, weighing in with marketing priorities.
- Serve as marketing/communications lead for payor partners, interfacing with their marketing team
- Produce/edit any corresponding materials, and ensure Tomorrow Health receives coverage in payor channels.
- Act as Tomorrow Health point person for all agency partners.
- Collaborate in the development of company press releases and tactics to distribute them on a national and local level.
- Manage editorial calendar to support Tomorrow Health’s thought leadership goals.
- Publish original content and reshare existing content across all social channels.
Who you are
You're a multi-talented marketing leader with:
- 4 - 6 years of marketing experience, healthcare industry expertise a plus
- Proven ability to develop clear, compelling messaging that resonates with diverse audiences and maps back to business goals
- Experience developing and executing go-to-market campaigns and product launches
- A passion for transforming healthcare outcomes for all
- The desire to build in an early-stage environment
How we work
We've designed & built our culture around a set of core values. We look for candidates who embody those values and will help bring them to life through their work. As part of the interview process we share those values with candidates and actively search for people who would thrive in our environment. At a high level, our values are:
- Fight like hell for patients
- Change the system from within
- Report to the goal
- Be the catalyst
- Work hard and work smart
- Do more with less
- Assume best intent
- Aim high and dream big
We believe that a team’s strength is in its people. Our goal is to raise the industry standard for patient experience, and we realize this cannot be achieved without a team that reflects the vast diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and set of experiences and perspectives of the patients we serve. We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. If you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to serve people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment, we hope you’ll join us.