At Tomorrow Health, we are reimagining the future of home-based care. We focus on improving the way individuals and their families manage home medical equipment and supplies. Our company is led by repeat founders who have built $3+ billion dollar businesses in healthcare and e-commerce, with institutional backing from Andreessen Horowitz and other exceptional VCs and founders. We know the incredible impact that each early hire can bring, and we’re looking for instrumental additions to our small, focused team.
We believe that a team’s strength is in its people. Our goal is to raise the industry standard for patient experience, and we realize this cannot be achieved without a team that reflects the vast diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and set of experiences and perspectives of the patients we serve. We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. If you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to serve people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment, we hope you’ll join us.
About The Role
In this role you will be part of our core Operations team - this consists of Rx, routing, and fulfillment. Learn how to be an operator and help us build a world-class business that unlocks our ability to improve the home healthcare experience. You'll be working at the heart of what sets us apart, partnering closely with our Operations Leads to spearhead process execution for a vertical within our Operations stack. We’re looking for people who have the capability and desire to work in rapidly-changing environments with many moving pieces. This is similar to our Operations role, however, it's a temporary-to-permanent role for entry level employees.
- Process Building:
- Build the first version of our Insurance Operations workflows -- getting your hands dirty by managing prescriptions, processing orders, and submitting claims.
- Build scalable, replicable processes for managing your vertical of the operational stack.
- Build the training materials to support team growth & success
- Contribute to team-wide goals in operational efficiency by monitoring queues and helping onboard additional members to the Insurance Operations team.
- Execution & Process Improvement:
- Monitor volume & metrics daily and report on SLAs; identify risk areas and quickly troubleshoot; mitigate future risk & ensure process improvements have been made.
- Develop subject matter expertise in home medical equipment and supplies workflows, quickly becoming a master of both product categories and insurance requirements.
- Build and implement quality programs to mitigate risk & ensure a high standard for accuracy is maintained through scaling the team.
What we’re looking for:
We are growing our Operations team and are looking to bring on multiple temporary employees for 90 day projects. Temporary employees are not eligible for benefits, but will be reviewed based on performance for permanent opportunities after 90 days which then would include standard benefits & perks. These are hourly positions with opportunity to earn overtime pay.
- This is a temporary role, with the potential for permanent hire after 3 months.
- Pay is $25 per hour.
- Our ideal candidates likely have 0-1 years of professional experience
- Strong data-entry experience and keen attention to detail
- An interest in operations, process improvement, and leveraging operations to achieve business goals, or the willingness to learn these skills.
- An empathetic, collaborative person with experience working in fast-paced & high-growth environments
- Strong aptitude and ability to learn content quickly
- An excellent communicator with comfort and competency talking to people all day
- A strong problem solver, motivated to build solutions to recurring challenges you see
- Ready to get your hands dirty, recognizing that no task is too small in the effort to build a large and scalable organization
- While healthcare experience is not necessary, we look for candidates who have an interest in learning about the healthcare ecosystem and the opportunities to improve it
We've designed & built our culture around a set of core values. We look for candidates who embody those values and will help bring them to life through their work. As part of the interview process we share those values with candidates and actively search for people who would thrive in our environment. At a high level, our values are:
- Fight like hell for patients
- Change the system from within
- Report to the goal
- Be the catalyst
- Work hard and work smart
- Do more with less
- Assume best intent
- Aim high and dream big