At Tomorrow Health, we are reimagining the future of home-based care. We focus on improving the way individuals and their families manage home medical equipment and supplies. Our company is led by repeat founders who have built $3+ billion dollar businesses in healthcare and e-commerce, with institutional backing from Andreessen Horowitz and other exceptional VCs and founders. We know the incredible impact that each early hire can bring, and we’re looking for instrumental additions to our small, focused team.
We believe that a team’s strength is in its people. Our goal is to raise the industry standard for patient experience, and we realize this cannot be achieved without a team that reflects the vast diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and set of experiences and perspectives of the patients we serve. We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. If you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to serve people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment, we hope you’ll join us.
About the Role
As a member of the Care Team, you will be working at the heart of what sets us apart. You will be intaking orders, performing internal workflows to capture and process patient orders end-to-end, remotely engaging with patients and caregivers, and interfacing with our healthcare partners. You should embrace the flexibility of an early-stage startup; We’re looking for those who have the capability and desire to work in rapidly-changing environments with many moving pieces.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Interface with our patients and providers via phone, email, and text. These interactions can include:
- Intaking orders
- Answering patient questions and issue resolution
- Ongoing check-ins with our patients to ensure success at home
- Utilize internal resources and tools to advise patients on medical equipment and supply purchases, insurance related questions, and management of their conditions at home.
- Manage multiple patient cases at once, ensuring that all patient needs are being met in a timely way
- Employ a sense of advocacy and urgency to ensure patients feel cared for and advocated for; our approach is to proactively guide a patient’s journey, rather than react to it.
- Tactfully and professionally diffuse escalated situations
- Deliver a high quality patient experience, marked by a best-in-class CSAT (4+/5) and NPS score (75+)
- Drive engagement with patients, providers, and other stakeholders looking to get their medical equipment and supplies through Tomorrow Health
- Conduct seamless, comprehensive intake and follow-up touchpoints with patients and providers
- Assist in reinforcing the patient-centric culture internally across Tomorrow Health teams, serving as the internal advocate for our customers
- 0-4 years of experience in a customer success or service role
- Deep interest in improving customer experience & ability to see connection to customer experience and business growth
- An empathetic, collaborative person with experience working in fast-paced & high-growth environments
- An excellent communicator with comfort and competency talking to people all day; phone etiquette along with excellent verbal, write, and interpersonal skills are key
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, stay organized and maintain attention to detail
- Ready to get your hands dirty, recognizing that no task is too small in the effort to build a large and scalable organization
- While healthcare experience is not necessary, an interest in learning the industry and its challenges is essential
- Tactful problem resolution skills and the ability to analyze causes.
- Proficient computer skills include Google Suite, ticketing systems like ZenDesk and Kustomer, Slack
- Other Requirements: This is an on-line work from home position, so you will be required to have the following: high-speed internet access, access to a working environment at home.
We've designed & built our culture around a set of core values. We look for candidates who embody those values and will help bring them to life through their work. As part of the interview process we share those values with candidates and actively search for people who would thrive in our environment. At a high level, our values are:
- Fight like hell for patients
- Change the system from within
- Report to the goal
- Be the catalyst
- Work hard and work smart
- Do more with less
- Assume best intent
- Aim high and dream big