At Tomorrow Health, we are reimagining the future of home-based care. We focus on improving the way individuals and their families manage home medical equipment and supplies. Our company is led by repeat founders who have built $3+ billion dollar businesses in healthcare and e-commerce, with institutional backing from Andreessen Horowitz and other exceptional VCs and founders. We know the incredible impact that each early hire can bring, and we’re looking for instrumental additions to our small, focused team.
We believe that a team’s strength is in its people. Our goal is to raise the industry standard for patient experience, and we realize this cannot be achieved without a team that reflects the vast diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, and set of experiences and perspectives of the patients we serve. We believe in putting patients first, that many perspectives are stronger than one, and in treating those we serve just as we would our own family members. If you’re passionate about improving healthcare delivery, leveraging technology to serve people, and working in a collaborative, diverse environment, we hope you’ll join us.
As a key member of the Operations team, you will be working at the heart of what sets us apart. You will work closely with Operations Leads and will be responsible for an entire vertical within our Operations stack. You should embrace the flexibility of an early-stage startup; We’re looking for those who have the capability and desire to work in rapidly-changing environments with many moving pieces.
- Process Building:
- Internalize the workflows across our operational stack
- Build a scalable, replicable process for managing your vertical of the operational stack.
- Build the training materials to support team growth & success
- Execution & Process Improvement:
- Build and implement a QA/QC program to mitigate risk & ensure quality is maintained through scaling the team
- Work closely with Ops Leadership/Production Lead to proactively improve upon our operational processes
- Monitor volume & metrics daily and report on SLAs; identify risk areas and quickly troubleshoot; mitigate future risk & ensure process improvements have been made.
- Develop replicable & scalable workflows to support our operations stack as we scale, always keeping an eye on quality of the patient experience.
- Take accountability for daily metrics & SLAs for your operations vertical
- End-to-end operational efficiency is always being improved
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience in an operational or analytical role
- Deep interest in operations, process improvement, and leveraging operations to achieve business goals.
- An empathetic, collaborative person with experience working in fast-paced & high-growth environments
- Operational & intellectual horsepower to both learn subject matter quickly & build process to train others
- An excellent communicator with comfort and competency talking to people all day
- A relentless problem solver, motivated to build solutions to recurring challenges you see
- Ready to get your hands dirty, recognizing that no task is too small in the effort to build a large and scalable organization
- While healthcare experience is not necessary, an interest in learning the industry and its challenges is essential
- Analytical Fluency: you can pull your own data from our database, analyze it, and create insights that drive decisions.
We've designed & built our culture around a set of core values. We look for candidates who embody those values and will help bring them to life through their work. As part of the interview process we share those values with candidates and actively search for people who would thrive in our environment. At a high level, our values are:
- Fight like hell for patients
- Change the system from within
- Report to the goal
- Be the catalyst
- Work hard and work smart
- Do more with less
- Assume best intent
- Aim high and dream big