At Tomorrow Health, we believe that the future of healthcare should happen in patients’ homes. We aim to drive that shift as the next-generation provider of home health. With technology at our core, we’re modernizing the antiquated experience of obtaining supplies, services, and equipment in households across America.
Our company is founded by leaders from Oscar and Casper, with institutional backing from Andreessen Horowitz and other exceptional VCs and founders. We know the incredible impact that each early hire can bring, and we’re looking for instrumental additions to our focused team.
As an integral member of our engineering team, you will be working at the heart of what sets us apart. You’ll be building the features and systems that enable a faster, simpler, more transparent process for patients and other healthcare partners. You should embrace the flexibility of a fast-moving startup. We’re looking for folks who have the capability and desire to excel in rapidly-changing environments with many moving pieces.
- Lead the execution, planning, and release of multiple high-impact engineering projects at once.
- Deliver, debug, and review code across our entire stack.
- Develop technical strategy and roadmap for our applications end-to-end, working on a wide range of systems, processes and tools.
- Partner closely with other team-members as a technical owner of business goals.
- A passionate builder and strategist who enjoys defining and scaling systems from zero upwards.
- A proactive technical leader with experience owning roadmaps and directing your own work.
- An exceptional engineer, with expertise across many languages and frameworks. We mostly use TypeScript and Python, but seek out overall skill vs specific expertise.
- Someone who sets the bar high, and improves the work of those around you through mentorship and feedback.
- A clear communicator who instinctively reduces ambiguity and promotes transparency with team members.